COVID-19 Positive and COVID-19 Negative Panels
Access Biologicals is actively collecting serum and plasma from patients that have been diagnosed with COVID-19.
- Our COVID-19 (30 member) panel contains 1mL of serum from 30 unique donors. This panel includes both an ELISA IgG and IgM POS or NEG result as well as IgG and IgM units and concentration information. Date symptoms subsided is also included. This panel is collected under an IRB approved protocol.
- Our COVID-19 Matched set (20 member) panel contains 1mL of serum and 1mL of K2 EDTA from 20 unique donors. This panel contains a COVID-19 IgG result as well as the date symptoms subsided. This panel is collected under an IRB approved protocol.
- Our COVID-19 (20 member) panel contains 1mL of serum from 20 unique donors. This panel includes COVID-19 IgG results from the Diasorin Liason and results from the Siemens Centaur. This panel is collected under an IRB approved protocol.
- Our Normal, Healthy Serum (87 member) panel contains 2mL per member of OTC serum collected pre-pandemic era (bleed dates are from March 2017-Nov 2018). Age, gender, bleed date and blood type are provided.
Bulk COVID-19 positive and negative available
- Convalescent bulk plasma units of 690-880 mL per donor are available using the same criteria as above.
- Pooled defib/delip material available, negative via NAT for COVID-19.
- All panels, bulk units and processed pools are shipped frozen, on dry ice.
Sample Inclusion Criteria for COVID-19 Positive Panels:
- Any gender
- Age ≥18 to ≤90 years
- Confirmed infection with COVID-19 determined by a Positive Swab result or an MD diagnosis
Donor Data Provided:
- Date of draw
- Date of onset of symptoms
- Date of positive swab or MD Diagnosis
COVID-19 Seroconversion Panel
The COVID-19 Seroconversion Panel consists of 14 members with each member containing 1 vial of 1.0 mL of human plasma. Panel members collected in this longitudinal series are from a single donor during the progression of a SARS-CoV-2 infection. This panel illustrates the onset and decline of IgM, IgG and Ig total SARS-CoV-2 virus antibody titers over a period of 87 days. Panel members are undiluted, naturally occurring plasma samples collected in 4% sodium citrate. Units were aseptically filtered. No preservative has been added. All panel members are ready to use.
Need Help? Contact Us