Access Biologicals Panels
Access Biologicals is offering various types of panels for assay development, validation and qualification:
Disease State Plasma
Access Biologicals offers specialty antibody positive and negative plasma available in single donor units that can be drawn to meet your specifications:
- Numerous disease states available – including viral positive, infectious, autoimmune and others
- Many items available as plasma or serum, for use as diluents in the manufacture of positive and negative controls
- Bulk pooled material and services such as defibrination, delipidization and heat inactivation are also available
- Complete Traceability and Quality Control; raw, bulk serum and plasma collected from single donors within our closed-loop collection network at FDA registered and licensed facilities.
Human Plasma & Whole Blood Products
Whether you’re in need of a small or large batch of human serum for your cell culture needs or other types of serum, such as antibody positive/antibody negative; Access Biologicals can fill your serum production needs. At Access Manufacturing, we’re capable of producing custom serum orders ranging from 1 L to more than 1,000 L.
Clinical Collections & Biospecimens
Access Biologicals provides a diverse array of biological specimens. All specimen collections conducted by Access Biologicals are IRB approved.
Specimen sources include our FDA licensed and registered blood center, and both IRB approved physician sites and reference laboratories across the United States.
Fetal Bovine Serum
- Collected aseptically at USDA licensed facilities, produced under cGMP guidelines in an ISO certified facility
- Each lot is fully traceable by collection date/location and is 9CFR 113.53 tested
- Triple 0.1 µm filtered, Endotoxin <10 EU/mL, Mycoplasma negative, low IgG
- US, USDA, Canadian and Brazilian Origins available
- Lot sizes up to 2,000 Liters
Need Help? Contact Us