Human AB Serum lacks antibodies against the A and B blood type antigens, which prevents reaction with cultured cells and is recommended for use in biomedical applications. Human AB serum is regularly used for tissue engineering, transplantation and expansion of T-cells, cell therapy applications and cell line testing for PBMCs, bone marrow, CD9, CD3 and CD33. In addition, Human Male AB Serum is the main growth component used is CAR-T cell therapy applications. Our Human Male AB serum is collected via a multi-step process that is FDA approved. Each human male AB donor is evaluated, briefed on the collection process and given consent forms to sign prior to donation of human AB serum. Our material is collected and processed using a closed loop system, in an ISO certified manufacturing facility under cGMP allowing the material to be used worldwide in clinical trials and for commercial use.
The Access Advantage:
Our Human Male AB Serum is a proprietary product manufactured with either human or bovine thrombin following a cGMP process.
- Access Biologicals directly collects our Human Male AB plasma from FDA licensed centers within the US
- Each unit is tested and found negative for all viral markers using FDA-approved methods
- Testing at CLIA and FDA approved labs
- HIV-1, HCV and HBV by Nucleic Acid Test, Parvo B19, and HAV by Nucleic Acid Test, Anti-HIV 1 / 2, Anti-HCV, HBsAg & Syphilis
- Additional testing provided by Access: Zika, WNV, Chagas, Anti HBC, Mycoplasma, Endotoxin, USP Sterility, Hemoglobin, Osmolality, pH, Chemistry, and Species Testing
- Additional testing available upon request
- .1μm sterile-filtered
- Custom donor pools available
- Heat inactivation and gamma irradiation available upon request
- Gamma irradiation is through a validated process
- Virus validation study completed March 2019
Need Help? Contact Us