Human Male AB serum can be used for various cell culture applications.
It is a main component needed for culturing human cell lines. It is often used to replace FBS which is not an ideal supplement for human derived cell lines. Human Male AB Serum is filtered and cell culture tested for mycoplasma, endotoxin, and sterility.
The Access Advantage:
Our Human Male AB Serum is a proprietary product manufactured with either human or bovine thrombin following a cGMP process.
We collect and manufacture internally, allowing us to offer a product using a fully closed-loop system from plasma donation to finished product.
- Access Biologicals directly collects our Human Male AB plasma from FDA licensed centers within the US
- Each unit is tested and found negative for all viral markers using FDA-approved methods
- Testing at CLIA and FDA approved labs
- HIV-1, HCV and HBV by Nucleic Acid Test, Parvo B19 and HAV by Nucleic Acid Test, Anti-HIV 1 / 2, Anti-HCV, HBsAg & Syphilis
- Additional testing provided by Access: Zika, Chagas, WNV, Anti HBC, Mycoplasma, Endotoxin, USP Sterility, Hemoglobin, Osmolality, pH, Chemistry, and Species Testing
- Additional testing available upon request
- .1µm sterile-filtered
- Custom donor pools available
- Heat inactivation and gamma irradiation available upon request
- Gamma irradiation is through a validated process
- Virus validation study completed March 2019
Need Help? Contact Us