HumaCell is human serum meant for use on human cells where FBS is being used.
It is mixed gender and mixed blood type. It is ideal for culturing human cells where specific blood type serum is not necessary or for cryopreservation media.
Humacell is a non-AB human serum meant for use on human cells where FBS is being used. It is 100% mixed gender, mixed blood type serum manufactured using our proprietary process under cGMP.
Suitable for use in regenerative medicine, cryopreservation media and therapeutic applications.
- Each Individual unit is tested and found negative for all required viral markers via FDA-approved methods:
- Testing at CLIA approved labs
- HIV-1, HCV and HBV by Nucleic Acid Test, Parvo B19, WNV and HAV by Nucleic Acid Test, Anti-HIV 1 / 2, Anti HCV, HBsAg & Syphilis
- Additional testing provided by Access: Zika, Chagas, Anti HBC, Mycoplasma, Endotoxin, USP Sterility, Hemoglobin, Osmolality, pH, Chemistry, and Species Testing
- Additional testing available upon request
- .1µm sterile-filtered
- Heat Inactivation and gamma irradiation available upon request
- Gamma irradiation is through a validated process
- Virus validation study completed March 2019
Need Help? Contact Us