HumaCell is human serum that is not gender specific and it is not blood type specific.
- Mixed gender, mixed blood type human serum
- Ideal for customers using FBS to cultivate human cell lines
- Ideal, but not limited to the cultivating of: dermal fibroblasts, bone marrow, Mesenchymal Stem Cells and PBMC’s
- Used in regenerative medicine and cryopreservation of stem cells
- Can be used for therapeutic use
HumaCell is human serum that is not gender specific and not blood type specific. It is collected from donors meeting the health requirements established by 21CFR 640 subpart G via plasmapheresis. These individual units are converted into serum and then pooled, filtered, bottled and cell culture tested for mycoplasma, endotoxin, and USP sterility. Each individual unit is tested and found negative for all required viral markers via FDA-approved methods.
Our heat Inactivation protocol involves bringing the water bath temperature to 56° C. This temperature is maintained for 30 minutes.
Certifications: UL Listed. CE compliant.