Access Biologicals is actively collecting convalescent serum from patients that have been diagnosed with Covid-19 using the Roche swab assay.
- Our COVID 1.1 (15 member) and COVID 1.4 (20 member) panels contain 1mL of convalescent serum from unique donors. These two panels have an IgG and IgM results. Antibody testing is done by an EUA test.
- Our COVID 1.3 panel contains 1mL of convalescent serum from 15 unique donors.
- Negative panels are available which are OTC serum, collected prior to September 2019.
- Pooled defib/delip material available, negative via NAT for COVID-19
All panels are shipped frozen, on dry ice.
Sample Inclusion Criteria:
- Samples collected ≥10 and ≤30 days after positive test result
- Any gender
- Age ≥18 and ≤90 years
- Confirmed infection with COVID-19 determined by a Positive Swab result
Sample Exclusion Criteria:
- Female currently pregnant
- Known infection with HIV 1/2, HBV, HCV
Donor Data Provided:
- Date of draw
- Date of onset of symptoms
- Diagnostic test used
- Date diagnostic test preformed
- Severity of infection: hospitalized
In addition to the above panel, we are able to collect up to 20mL of serum or plasma per donor from donors that have been diagnosed with Covid-19 following the above criteria.
We can also provide convalescent bulk plasma units of 690-880mL per donor using the same criteria as above.
Matched sets of COVID-19 EDTA and Serum are now in stock. Special collections are available; if you have specific needs please contact us at:
email@example.com or click here:
Seroconversion Panels – COMING SOON
Our seroconversion panels are intended for use by diagnostic manufacturers and researchers during assay development, evaluation and troubleshooting test methods. Each sample is a unique plasma sample drawn during a developing virus or infection.
Hepatitis A (HAV) Seroconversion Panels
Our Hepatitis A (HAV) seroconversion panels consists of either 13 or 23 members with each member containing 1 vial of 1.5 mL of human plasma. Panel members collected in this longitudinal series are from a single donor during the progression of an early HAV infection. This panel illustrates the onset and decline of IgM and Ig total Hepatitis A virus antibodies and RNA titer over a period of 108, 122 or 140 days. Panel members are undiluted, naturally occurring plasma samples. Units were aseptically filtered. No preservatives have been added. All panel members are ready to use.
Need Help? Contact Us