Access Biologicals is actively collecting serum and plasma from patients that have been diagnosed with COVID-19 using the Roche swab assay.
- Our COVID-19 Matched Set panels include 15 – 20 members. The panel contains 1mL of serum and 1mL of K2 EDTA from unique donors. The donors in this panel have a positive swab result or, an MD diagnosis, an IgG result is also provided.
- Our COVID-19 Serum (Panel D) contains 1mL of serum from 30 unique donors. This panel includes both an ELISA IgG and IgM POS or NEG result as well as IgG and IgM units and concentration information.
- Our Normal, Healthy Serum (Panel E) contains 87 members, 2mL per member of OTC serum collected pre-pandemic era (bleed dates are from March 2017-Nov 2018). Age, gender, bleed date and blood type are provided.
- Custom panels available – we can build a panel to meet your needs. Options are (not limited to): sodium citrate plasma, serum, K2 EDTA as well as plasma seroconverters. Contact us about your needs and we can customize a panel for you.
- Negative panels are available which are OTC serum, collected prior to September 2019.
- Pooled defib/delip material available, negative via NAT for COVID-19.
- Convalescent bulk plasma units of 690-880 mL per donor are available using the same criteria as above.
All panels are shipped frozen, on dry ice.
Sample Inclusion Criteria:
- Any age
- Any gender
- Age ≥18 and ≤90 years
- Confirmed infection with COVID-19 determined by a Positive Swab result or an MD diagnosis
Sample Exclusion Criteria:
- Female currently pregnant
- Known infection with HIV 1/2, HBV, HCV
Donor Data Provided:
- Date of draw
- Date of onset of symptoms
- Date of positive swab
- Date symptoms subsided
Need Help? Contact Us